Organic Young Green Jackfruit in Brine
An innovative method of preserving young green jackfruit, WORGA NATURALS preserves the richness and goodness of this tropical fruit in brine. Sustainably sourced from local farmers, jackfruit is commonly used as a fish or meat-alternative and is a popular choice for vegan-based dishes. Our Organic Young Green Jackfruit in Brine can be kept for a period of 24 months from the date of manufacture.
The brine that preserves the natural, organic fruit is made of a 1% solution using salt, devoid of harmful chemicals and processed sugars. Jackfruit is packed with antioxidants that helps in reducing ulcers, improving bone health and insomnia, and may even help in reducing the risk of cancer. Our Young Green Jackfruit in Brine ensures that these rich benefits along with taste are preserved for a longer period.
As an expert in innovative, vegan products, WORGA’s Young Green Jackfruit in Brine is a versatile product that is enriched with the goodness of organic jackfruit.
- Ingredients : Organic Young Green Jackfruit – 53 % / 1% Brine Solution – 1%
- Texture, flavors and aroma : Typical to Sri Lankan fresh Young Green Jackfruit
- Brix value : 1 – 2
- PH value : 4.5 – 4.8
- Color : Light brown pieces in clear juice
- Shelf life : 24 months from date of manufacture
- Packing : 350g glass jar / 400ml (A1) can / 3kg (A10) can / Customer requirement